Pages

Product Review: Mac Cremeblend Blush

Monday 5 May 2014


I've been in mourning for my Laura Mercier illuminating powder in Coral Red for some time. It was my go-to daytime blush and I've been clinging to the smashed pieces for longer than I care to admit to.

I've finally found a replacement in this cream blush from MAC, Cremeblend Blush in Posey, £18. It's a great balance between pink and peach (it looks pinker in the pot than it is on) so perfect for daytime wear. The cream formula is easily blendable and you can build up the colour depth gradually - which means it works now while I'm paler and will work when I have a tan too. It sinks into the skin seamlessly when applied with fingers and leaves a soft, glowy sheen of colour. Shanika Says this is a perfect day wear shade and formula, perfect for using on the run.




2 comments:

  1. It looks like a stunning colour! My housemate has this and I keep meaning to steal it from her so I can give it a go!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty colour would have been nice to have seen a swatch on skin :)

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete