Pages

Comfy Monki

Tuesday 14 April 2015









Top: Monki
Jeans: Car-boot
Converse

I missed the relaunch of last weeks London flagship Monki store, but I am a big fan of their stuff, fun without being too caught up in trends and very affordable, so I dug out this cropped top the other day. The jeans are more like jogging bottoms actually, super dropped crotch and elasticated waistband but the best part? I got them for £1 at a carboot sale! I had no idea if they would fit as i couldn't find a size label anywhere, but they do and I love them.

p.s what says spring more than daffodils? Hope you're all enjoying this glorious weather we are having at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Omg this outfit is so cool and relaxed! Nicely styled ♥

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete