Pages

28 @ Gorringe Park Pub

Monday 16 March 2015


I turned 28 this week. I kept it low key, with all my best ones at a local pub The Gorringe Park. I can't believe I've never been before, there's a cute free cinema in the basement and we ate upstairs on the first floor.













My veggie roast - Roasted butternut squash filled with tomato ragu topped with breadcrumbs and cheese.



Quarter roast chicken.



Pork belly, caramelised apples and pears.


Roast topside of beef. All served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, braised red babbage, mange tout and honey roasted parsnips and carrots. Roast Sunday perfection!


Oven baked hake, fish cake, mashed potato, buttered greens and white wine sauce.






Everyone adored the cauliflower and courgette cheese - super cheesy, perfectly baked on top. Yum!


Another pic of my gorge veggie roast just because.



Chocolate tort with vanilla whipped cream and sugared almonds.


Eton Mess - a little disappointing as I like the traditional version, but a small snag considering everything else.





Giant cards in gorgeous surroundings. I won! (I didn't really)














Blouse: car boot sale; £3
Jeans: Topshop
Mules: Primark

Everyone I wanted to be there was there. Lovely food, wine and games. A perfect birthday celebration!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! Happy Belated! x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated beautiful! You look absolutely stunning! And your food looks lovely too <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete