Pages

Flea market Finds as Autumn Arrives

Monday 14 October 2013









 
Jacket: 10 Euros, Munich flea market
Vest: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: H&M
Pisces necklace: Fairfax flea market, L.A
'S' necklace: Brooklyn flea market, NYC
Lipstick: Revlon, Revlon Red
 
 
Well the little Indian Summer we had in London has finished and Autumn has really settled in. I picked up this amazing jacket while in Munich this summer, it was such a bargain and my mum said she had one exactly like it when she was 18 so it felt almost poetic me buying it. I love how big and boxy it is with the 80's shoulder pads and how oversized it is, as it's gotten so cold it means that I can wear a cardigan underneath for an extra layer. These necklaces were other flea market finds, the Pisces necklace, because I'm a Pisces and rep my star sign all day and the S necklace I picked up a few years ago in New York. The letters were from an old printing press and I love pieces with some history or relevance.
I love this Revlon Red lipstick for an easy way to wear red lippy in the day time. I'm a MAC Ruby Woo girl, especially for events, but this Revlon lipstick is much creamier and softer but still gives really intense colour and is super long lasting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment