Pages

Regular Rollneck

Monday 12 October 2015






 


Mustard Rollneck: Primark (similar here)
Khaki satin joggers: Blogger event
Nike Roshe Runs

I remember not wearing rollnecks aka polo necks for years because fashion magazines said to avoid them if you have bigger boobs and I had a good sized pair back then (*cries* where have they gone???)
Now, I wear them all the time as they are so easily dressed up or down and are seasonally spot on, especially in this mustard colour, and actually they make your boobs look great and draw attention to a small waist. Win!

My sister took these photos which explains all the laughing shots and also the one below...despite an 11 year age difference we are very close and I definitely act like a kid around her. Ah she keeps me young!


No comments:

Post a Comment