Pages

G.I JANE: Khaki Boiler Suit

Friday 20 February 2015







Khaki Boiler Suit: currently £9 on H&M website
but I actually picked it up for £7 in store!
Wedges: River Island (old)

Khaki is huge this season. And while I don't usually care about trends or what's in, I fell in love with this boiler suit when I saw it in the sale, a natural extension of my love of jumpsuits really. It could easily be worn buttoned up and with trainers for a casual day, but it can also be sexy! Pop open a few buttons for a hint of cleavage and throw on some heels....

1 comment:

  1. No way has this jumpsuit gone down in price!?! I have this and still haven't got round to blogging it (dammit!) loving the shoes with the look :)
    The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete