Pages

Introducing: Mia and Milla Accessories

Monday 29 September 2014


London accessory brand Mia and Milla Acessories are a revelation in reasonably priced statement jewellery and the compliments flow whenever I'm wearing a piece!

The accessories label launched earlier this year and is the brainchild of an old university pal of mine Kat and a friend of hers. The name Mia and Milla incorporates the names of Kat's late mother and grandmother, which I think is as beautiful as the pieces. 

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the current collection.
















Lots of pictures of me wearing this beaut of necklace on holiday in Turkey in my last post

With everything under £25, Mia and Milla Accessories are a purse friendly option for updating an outfit with an eye catching jem not to be found on the high street. 
A big thank you to Kat and Mia and Milla Accessories for the lovely pieces and to Hunger magazine issue 7 for providing a great photo backdrop!





1 comment: