Pages

Staycation 2014: Isle of Wight, in photos

Monday 18 August 2014
















Just a few snaps from my trip to the Isle Of Wight earlier this month. I've visited the island every year of my life as much of my maternal side of the family live there, and have always enjoyed the quaint beaches, cliff top walks, the piers, the olde village in Shanklin for buying sticks of rock and fudge and the amazing vintage and charity shops. I got some brilliant finds this year, that I'll share in separate post. I have such brilliant memories of fun activities and family fun on the island, it's definitely a brilliant place for a UK staycation!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures, I haven't been the IOW in years! love the beach huts x

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its my most favourite place ever!! Ive also visited every year of my life until I was 18, then when I was 28, 10 years later I took my own little family and introduced them to my little paradise isle!! :)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete